Friday, June 12, 2009

Nathalia & Jonathan's Super Day! (And the NE Pinto Association!)




I was looking forward to Nathalia and Jonathan's wedding for a long time. They both love really good music - so we hit it off just great from the very first minute.

Their reception was super classy! Of all of my years of playing I've never seen a dance floor in a gazebo before. It was incredible!

The play list had plenty of classics and modern dance tracks - and I had a ball mixing the two the entire evening.

During the cocktail hour the hotel manager and four or five guests asked me to record the music I was playing. I was truly in a zone and loving the feedback.

Playing to the audience was fantastic and everyone danced. It got so good that PART DEUX of this blog goes into THE END RESULT.

During the dance music - I noticed that the hotel staff was really enjoying the music and atmosphere. I was in the middle of my final dance set when I got a tap on my shoulder from the president of the New England Pinto Horse Association (www.nepinto.com). She was loving the music - and asked if I could come over and play for their Award Dinner - down the hall. Short story shorter... I did... And what a fantastic time they had! I played a little country and alot of dance music and they had a blast!

I recently heard from a wedding vendor that some DJ's get really picky about playing overtime and doing "extra" time...

That doesn't happen with Event-Experience.

Congratulations Nathalia & Jonathan!

Happy riding New England Pinto Association.

Your family-friendly DJ,

DJ Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment